21 October 2009

Road



Quote from Stéphane Massa-Bidal's flickr profile.

"My global concept is called "Retrofuturs": mix the past, the present, the future and shake it! Before this concept has been contextualized with music (personal compilations with golden oldies, pop, electronic music etc...) with objects (lamps with retrofuturs graphics) and comics for my co-workers (it may be this which triggered the graphic concept).

I don't have training in graphics but have read extensively. It began in November 2008 during my daily time of the train. I started by collage and have evolved to a minimalist approach in information design. In this context, I work with a simple background and a helvetica new font (maybe I am influenced by that kind of graphic work). The other elements of my toolbox are repetition, dots and colors. The last two are very interesting in representing time in the poster space."

Designed by Stéphane Massa-Bidal. See more here. Buy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment